- Buying your home can be extremely stressful. At J Cashell Solicitors, our expertise and dedication to your matter can help ensure that we minimise any worries you may have and complete your transaction as quickly as possible. We will keep you fully informed of the progress throughout your transaction and provide you with clear and easy to understand reports that explain the legal implications in plain non-legal terms allowing you make an informed decision before signing on the dotted line.
- Unfortunately, it is not unusual for us to hear of other firms where conveyancing is dealt with by solicitors who are frequently out of the office and clients feel that they can never get to speak to the person involved. This is why all of our conveyancing transactions are overseen by John Cashell Solicitor and our Legal Executive Mary McCarthy who has vast experience in conveyancing matters so that you will always have a point of contact.
- Each file is handled by one dedicated legal advisor who will guide you through the process. Rest assured, we are committed to providing the best possible bespoke service at an affordable price.
- We always provide a fee estimate in advance. However, we usually find that clients don’t just want the cheapest price but the assurance that they have a point of contact. They also appreciate the convenience of being able to call into our offices (should the need arise) which are conveniently located in Listowel and Caherciveen, Co. Kerry.
- We will also advise you in relation to your Mortgage, if you are obtaining one, and detail the key terms of your loan and your obligations to the bank.
We deal with the following:-
- Freehold house sales and purchases
- Voluntary Transfers
- Leasehold apartment sales and purchases
- Lease extensions
- Building plot purchases with conditional Contracts
- Property disputes
- Rights of Way
- Boundary Amendments
- Mortgage Switch
- Whether you are buying or selling your home, we make it straightforward
- Our dedicated conveyancing team are here to help you every step of the way, offering friendly and knowledgeable legal advice.
- Everything we do at J Cashell Solicitors is about getting you the resolution you need and providing straightforward legal advice. It should be that simple.
Legal fees associated with a conveyance are made up of :
- Solicitors professional fees
- Outlays which include:
Property Registration Authority fees
Commissioner for Oaths
As soon as you have agreed a purchase price we will be able to provide you with a precise quotation.
We have over 30 years experience in advising successful retailers, publicans, hotel owners, developers, medical professionals, trades people and investors in all aspect of their commercial transactions. Our services have included the following:-
Purchase and sale of commercial, industrial, license, office and retail premises
Financing and refinancing
Liquor licenses and gaming licences
Get in Touch
Listowel, Co. Kerry
Caherciveen, Co. Kerry
John Cashell, Principal Solicitor